[updates] 48 for 3.2gamma -- Bug one

ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Wed Feb 6 21:45:49 UTC 2002

Hi dan

This is good this it running faster. At least this is the impression I get.
I found one problem: I loaded a flash file and tried to duplicate a small
character and it froze.

John this is the same problem that during the meta-demo I made at ESUG last
year.

My Vm is Squeak 3.2.1Beta6MT running on 9.2
memory minimal 2000 preferred 40000

Tell me how I can help to help you find the problem

Stef