Persistence & DTSTTCPW: ZODB clone?

Cees de Groot cg at home.cdegroot.com
Wed Feb 6 22:40:05 UTC 2002

Bijan Parsia <bparsia at email.unc.edu> said:
>True, but there's no need, I think, to hesitate to get it working for
>Cees, is there? Cees, how exactly do you intend to hook it up?

Well, I heard someone promising a completely new and great template-based web
framework (I actually went and built something similar for VW when I heard
about it - it'll solve quite a lot of problems for me in that department), so
that'll probably the front-end. At the back-end, I'll probably rely on Unix to
run a cronjob that regularly feeds a Squeak image with new mails through an
XML/RPC interface.
--
Cees de Groot               http://www.cdegroot.com     <cg at cdegroot.com>