Bug? Tool flap

Doug Way dway at riskmetrics.com
Wed Feb 6 05:07:20 UTC 2002

Jimmie Houchin wrote:

> Ned Konz wrote:
>
> >What version are you using?
> >
> On the PC I have 4418
> On the Mac I have 4478
>
> I just did 'load code updates' from the 'Squeak' flap on my Mac and it
> said 'no new updates'.
>
> Am I doing something wrong. I don't remember being offer an opportunity
> to proceed from this point. Nor do I remember freezing the image at this
> point. I may have but don't remember.
>
> What do I need to update further?

Normally "load code updates" from the menu or the flap should work.

Maybe you somehow set these images to 3.1beta, or something, so that
they think they're at the end of the line.  You could check
"SystemVersion current" to see what version it thinks it is.  Then try
"SystemVersion setVersion" to set it to 3.2gamma.

Or if that doesn't work, just go to the main ftp site and download the
latest 3.2gamma image. :-)

- Doug Way
  dway at riskmetrics.com