[Games] If Civilization Were Written In Squeak ...

Bergel Alexandre bergel at iam.unibe.ch
Thu Feb 7 15:42:19 UTC 2002

There are an opengl project and SDL one for squeak. I am sure it should be easy to make something credible. Civilization, why not, but I am not sure it is a game to port for Squeak. Also it may be difficult to make it.
Perhaps a little shout'em'up is more interesting : easier to make, easier to make it bugfree.

Alexandre