[Modules][MOD] Problem in accessing a module

Hannes Hirzel hirzel at spw.unizh.ch
Fri Feb 8 09:33:02 UTC 2002

Hi

I tried the module access messages Henrik Gedenryd posted on Wed, 06 Feb
2002 17:07:

Module @ #(People HannesHirzel)

This one gives back an instance of Module.
I had created my module before with the message
Module fromPath: #(People HannesHirzel) forceCreate: true

That worked fine and I put the info Henrik gave on
http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/2252

Module @ #(VMConstruction)

This gives just back the UndefinedObject.

What is happening here? Actually I would like to unload the VMConstruction
module the one I think I've read should be unloadable.

Regards
Hannes Hirzel