mac vm 3.2.3b2

O'NEEL Bruce beoneel at bluewin.ch
Fri Feb 8 13:51:10 UTC 2002

Hi,

John has given me a new VM to upload.  He asked me to test it, but,
alas, I have no OSX box to test it on, nor does the box which can run
OSX have a microphone, so, consider it untested.

It's in ftp://st.cs.uiuc.edu/Smalltalk/Squeak/3.2alpha/mac.

cheers

bruce

--
Greenspun's Tenth Rule of Programming: "Any sufficiently complicated C
or Fortran program contains an ad-hoc, informally-specified bug-ridden

Bruce O'Neel                       phone:  +41 22 950 91 46 (fow now)
INTEGRAL Science Data Centre               +41 22 950 91 00 (switchb.)
Chemin d'Ecogia 16                 fax:    +41 22 950 91 33
CH-1290 VERSOIX                    e-mail: Bruce.Oneel at obs.unige.ch
Switzerland                        WWW:    http://isdc.unige.ch/