Saturday Night at the Movies!

Vassili Bykov vassili at parcplace.com
Sat Feb 9 23:20:50 UTC 2002

Kevin Fisher wrote:

> Hi Folks:
>
> Well, by popular request, I have digitized the "Smalltalk-80" nostalgia
> segment from Bits & Bytes.  In the interest of space, I converted them
> to Real Player format (I can provide them in decent MPEG format if requested...
> the MPEG version is much larger than the Real version).

Nice.  If this is a nostalgic show-and-tell Saturday, also have a look
at the screenshot at

http://wiki.cs.uiuc.edu/VisualWorks/DOWNLOAD/vb/st80InABox.jpg

(written last summer)

--
Vassili Bykov [|] <vassili at parcplace.com>

"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds,
and the pessimist knows it is." -- J R Oppenheimer