Saturday Night at the Movies!

Kevin Fisher kgf at golden.net
Sat Feb 9 23:27:12 UTC 2002

Barring me obtaining a bit more web space, I will try to re-encode the
clip to get a smaller sized MPEG.  My first try was over 100 meg in size!

The main problem for me is the Dazzle firewire card--it refuses to work
in my home machine, so I have to do it on my work machine!  I suspect it's
a PCI 2.2 card (and my home machine only knows 2.1..argh, time to upgrade
again...).

(And now I need to build the Squeak MPEG plugin so I can try it within
Squeak... :)