Saturday Night at the Movies!

Vassili Bykov vassili at parcplace.com
Sun Feb 10 01:05:31 UTC 2002

Bob Hartwig wrote:

>>Nice.  If this is a nostalgic show-and-tell Saturday, also have a look
>>at the screenshot at
>>
>>http://wiki.cs.uiuc.edu/VisualWorks/DOWNLOAD/vb/st80InABox.jpg
>>

> Cool.  Is this downloadable from somewhere Vassili?
>
> 	-Bob

There is one thing that concerns me, otherwise it would come as a goodie
with VW 5i.4.  It's no use without the ST80 image, and I could not find
out clearly enough who owns it now: us, Adele, or still Xerox.  Glenn
said he *thought* under the original Xerox copyright it was OK to
redistribute it with a VM implementation, which would fit the case, but
he wasn't 100% sure about that.

--
Vassili Bykov [|] <vassili at parcplace.com>

"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds,
and the pessimist knows it is." -- J R Oppenheimer