Saturday Night at the Movies!

Vassili Bykov vassili at parcplace.com
Sun Feb 10 02:32:39 UTC 2002

This is close to what Glenn remembered, but ParcPlace did not exist then
and so is technically not a ST80 implementor.  I could not find anyone
who could tell for sure whether it got all the rights to everything
Smalltalk-related, or just the technology current in 1988.  I've heard
several conflicting versions.

--Vassili