Refactoring Browsers

Kris Gybels kris.gybels at vub.ac.be
Sun Feb 10 19:48:28 UTC 2002

Hi all,

I seem to be having some trouble with the refactoring browser. I am
trying it under Squeak 3.0, I got everything filed in alright and tried
playing around with the RB Browser but many things seem to be not
working.

One thing I was trying is "inline temporary", which complains about
there being multiple assignments to the temporary I am trying to inline
even though there is only one. I checked the search method that checks
for multiple assignments and it actually find *no* assignments? Is this
normal? I though "inline temporary" was one of those things that
worked ...

I'm also having trouble with "extract method" for which all SUnit tests
fail btw ...

Anyone can help? Might this have something to do with me using Squeak
3.0 instead of 3.1?

Greetings,
K. Gybels