State of the RefactoringBrowser

Kris Gybels kris.gybels at vub.ac.be
Mon Feb 11 19:00:55 UTC 2002

Aahhhrggg! It would have been nice if there was at least a note on the
SCAN archive's homepage for the Squeak RB explaining that things are
completely broken! It would have saved me a few very frustrating hours
trying to figure out what I had done wrong to deserve a totally not
working RB :((

I am also interested in the *TestData.st files btw ... Felix, have you
received them or is there anyone else who has them available?