[BC] MacroBenchmark fixes

Anthony Hannan ajh18 at cornell.edu
Mon Feb 11 21:12:57 UTC 2002

Scott A Crosby <crosby at qwes.math.cmu.edu> wrote:
> Excellent news... I've integrated the new methodcache into the BC image.

Thanks for working on this, Scott.  Its great to see such speed
improvements.

> The hardest thing was that we are both clobbering class definitions...

What do you mean?  How is BC clobbering class definitions?

> Any idea if/when the BC stuff will support running all of the macrobenchmarks?

Attached are fixes for macroBenchmarks for BC.  All work except the
first benchmark (decompiling not implemented yet).  I had to make some
small changes to MessageTally and macroBenchmark3 so the comparison to
the standard image may not be accurate, but I think it will be close
enough.

Cheers,
Anthony