[BUG] scaling a TinyPaint

jmvuletich at uolsinectis.com.ar jmvuletich at uolsinectis.com.ar
Tue Feb 12 15:51:07 UTC 2002

Hi Craig,

This problem (or similar ones) could happen to any morph. There are two kinds of resizing halo handles. The bottom right default handle is a yellow Grow Handle. But if you rotate your morph, it changes to a light orange Scale Handle.
This also happens if you send #addFlexShell to the new TinyPaint.

If you resize the TinyPaint with the orange handle, everything works ok. If you resize it with the yellow one, it doesn't.

Perhaps someone can explain the purpose of these different halo handles.

Regards,
Juan Manuel Vuletich