Mac VM 3.0.21 for printing goes up.

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Tue Feb 12 19:41:19 UTC 2002

I've posted the 3.0.21 VM and a carbon version that makes classic mac
printing viable. Look for it in the usual place in a day or so. Early
desperate people who want to splash morphs on dead wood fiber
material can email me for an early copy.

The macintosh 3.0Alpha21MT VM, Feb12th 2002
This VM was built with the base  3.x image at change set #4081
v3.0.21 at change set #4081
This VM was specially build to solve a problem with the new PrintJobPlugin

1) Fix window updating so that print dialog windows do not hang.

2) Insert 3.1 fix for saving image into the VM.

3) The Carbon VM was recompiled using the 1.5 CarbonLib SDK.