Sizing the main Squeak window...

Kevin Fisher kgf at golden.net
Tue Feb 12 20:17:01 UTC 2002

Hi Andreas:

Thanks for clearing this up...it's been happening to me for so long I just
got used to manually resizing it whenever I started!

And actually, the 'stand alone' application is much smaller than the full
screen size, so I technically shouldn't run into this problem... (unless
someone is running at a tiny resolution, I guess...)