[updates] 6 for 3.3a (JPEGReaderWriter2.h clash)

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Tue Feb 12 22:47:56 UTC 2002

I was just attempting to make sure that the SF codebase for
JPEGReadWriter2Plugin is up to date and I find myself a little confused
as to the proper state of the files. There has been quite a lot of
discussion but I couldn't find a message that really seemed to clear it
up.

Juan, I'd really apreciate it if you could please assemble a directory
with the files as you believe they should be and zip it and send it to
me. Then I can compare to the SF files and correct things. If the
library is intended to be kept in a subdirectory, I imagine there will
have to be a small tweak to the Mac & unix makefiles.

tim

Useful random insult:- All booster, no payload.