Interesting Language Search

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Wed Feb 13 03:22:52 UTC 2002

On Tuesday 12 February 2002 05:45 pm, Richard A. O'Keefe wrote:

> I even wonder
> if the real aim here was not "Ah HAH, so you can't find anything that meets
> these requirements, so we SHALL use C++ after all...."

Actually, I wonder why some of those requirements are actually there at all.
That is, some aren't necessarily needed.

But why not (playing the devil's advocate here) C++ using a GC library? And
scrounge around for a GUI library. Sounds like it'd fit the "requirements".

Or you could just use Smalltalk.
--
Ned Konz
currently: Stanwood, WA