Squeak goes SMS?

John Hinsley johnhinsley at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Feb 13 09:24:57 UTC 2002

On Wed, 13 Feb 2002, you wrote:
> Rethinking this question I was wondering if it is not more interesting to
> create a WAP-view for SWIKI pages (including browsing support.)

Maybe. But for the moment I've given up on this: a large part of the problem
seems to be that my cellphone is Orange, and most SMS stuff (or most free SMS
stuff) doesn't work with it.

Cheers

John

 --  They're afraid, very afraid......
According to CRN magazine, Microsoft staff discovering Linux in use
will have now access to a special 'escalation' team.
Now, where did I put that stake and mallet?
http://www.newsforge.com/article.pl?sid=02/01/16/0310222&mode=nocomment