Squeak goes SMS?

John Hinsley johnhinsley at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Feb 13 11:02:02 UTC 2002

On Wed, 13 Feb 2002, you wrote:
> Well, maybe am I going to fast, but in the next generation wireless services
> you will pay for an open connection, not for connection-time, so browsing
> will then no longer kill your budget.. ahum, I fear that you do not have any
> budget anymore if you hire such a line..

That's true! In fact, I was given the 'phone. I hate mobile 'phones so much
that it took me a year to use up the £5.00 credit that was on it when I got it.
And while I quite like the idea of texting (I can convince myself that it's
email!) I can't get on with those silly little buttons (it's like playing with
the Game Boy, but much less fun) which is why doing it from the Rolodex seemed
a good idea (at the time).

Cheers

John

 >  > > -----Original Message----- > > From: John