Squeak goes SMS?

G.J.Tielemans at dinkel.utwente.nl G.J.Tielemans at dinkel.utwente.nl
Wed Feb 13 11:17:58 UTC 2002

One of the jokes during the introduction of the mouse was that it was
something like drawing with a pencil with a rock tied up to that hand.

And yes, I recognise this love/hate relation with a cellarphone.
In my previous function I had a very good secretary:

See used Outlook to send me urgent free SMS messages on my silent
cellarphone when I was in a meeting or so.
(I only had to set my phone in a recieve mode on the website of a Dutch free
provider.)
If you use this service - in Outlook - you only get a confirmation message
with a little commercial talk in it.