[BUG] Can't go inside an ensure: receiver block in the debugger

Andreas Raab Andreas.Raab at gmx.de
Wed Feb 13 12:33:12 UTC 2002

The magic 123 is just a stub primitive assigned so that code can be run
on machines with or without proper unwind support. Check out
valueUninterruptably to see how nasty this stuff is (and it doesn't work
anyways ;-)

At some point (e.g., at the point where we _know_ that all VMs have
proper unwind support) we can just get rid of this entire method and
replace it by #value.

Cheers,
  - Andreas