[updates] 48 for 3.2gamma -- please test

Bruce O'Neel beoneel at bluewin.ch
Fri Feb 15 10:36:16 UTC 2002

Hi,

Sorry 'bout the delay.  I've now uploaded both a new 3.2 image/changes
combo as well as a 3.3 one.  Henrik has done a great job, but, his new
university has a fire wall (what are they thinking?) and it's now too
hard so I've taken to making the image/changes .zips again.  Please
squeak if there is a problem...

cheers

bruce

--
Of course it runs NetBSD

Bruce O'Neel                       phone:  +41 22 950 91 46 (fow now)
INTEGRAL Science Data Centre               +41 22 950 91 00 (switchb.)
Chemin d'Ecogia 16                 fax:    +41 22 950 91 33
CH-1290 VERSOIX                    e-mail: Bruce.Oneel at obs.unige.ch
Switzerland                        WWW:    http://isdc.unige.ch/