[ANN] updated Debian/x86 packages

Ross Boylan RossBoylan at stanfordalumni.org
Sat Feb 16 04:48:53 UTC 2002

The squeak window sometimes remains black with the new VM.
This can be cured by moving a mouse over the window.

Scenario: I am running KDE with multiple virtual desktops.
If I switch to a desktop where squeak is not running, and then
switch back, the squeak window is black.  If I move the mouse over
the window area, then it displays properly.
If I wait while its black, small sections of the screen, corresponding
to changing displays, become visible (these areas report time in current
task and are driven off a timer process).