[VM] [WIN32] [BUG] Adventures in building

PhiHo Hoang phiho.hoang at rogers.com
Sun Feb 17 06:31:57 UTC 2002

Hi Rob,

	Please find attched the makefile for SqM, actually something
similar was posted together with the PDK sometime ago. Actually, it does
not have support for Mpeg3Plugin and few other limitations.

> While we discussing, is there a place to download your MobVM sources?

	Because of the transition from home.com to rogers.com for my
ISP, my web site disappeared since the end of Jan. ;-)

> Perhaps there is a way to incorporate this into the 3.3 VM when we
start on that.

	I really hope so, that's why I sent the full source of the first
version to SqC via Andreas. I am not quite sure it's a help or hinder to
release MobVM at this stage.

	Does it help with the modularizing process. Can it get help from
the experts to incorporate into the official VM ? As I said before, this
is only a proof of concept and a quick prototype in C ;-)

	There are some small incompatilities, and I do not like the idea
of a fork in the VM at this stage.

	Thank you for your kind words.

	Cheers,

	PhiHo.