MacOS X 3.2 VM updated (CocoaSqueak)

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Wed Feb 20 00:57:06 UTC 2002

On Tue, 19 Feb 2002, Alain Fischer wrote:

> I intend to experiment what integration is possible between
> EOF, WebObjects, Cocoa and Squeak.

You may be interested in Seaside, a WebObjects-inspired framework (but
with a number of added twists) that will be released for Squeak in the
next week.  It's pretty easy for WO developers to pick up, although the
lack of a good replacement for EOF in Squeak is sad (so when's someone
gonna port GLORP?).  If you want more info, feel free to email me off-list.

Cheers,
Avi