making a window of fixed size

Craig Latta Craig.Latta at NetJam.ORG
Wed Feb 20 01:16:39 UTC 2002

> I won't discuss your decision but it would be nice if you could at
> least report these layout bugs. Otherwise they won't get fixed ;-)

	Yes indeed... but I want to get my application working first. :)  Most
of what I'm noticing is fairly complicated, and I don't have time right
now to describe it, come up with simplified test cases, etc. I certainly
plan to do that, though, if for no other reason than I'll need my
windows to resize eventually. :)

	thanks,

-C

--