MacOS X 3.2 VM updated (CocoaSqueak)

Duane T Williams duane at cmu.edu
Wed Feb 20 06:04:43 UTC 2002

When I saved my image, the file icon changed from a nice little Squeak icon
to a generic HFS icon.  :(

I also noticed in FreeCell that when I passed the cursor over the stats
window it noticeably paused going over the edges of the window,  presumably
because the window is resizeable.  The pause in previous VMs is almost not
noticeable.

-Duane