Showing the essence of programming in 20 minutes to schoolkids -

Cees de Groot cg at cdegroot.com
Thu Feb 21 00:00:40 UTC 2002

These seem to be more applicable to demoing Squeak. Whereas my intent
(well-understood by Andreas) is to use Squeak as a tool (if necessary, if
possible) to explain the essence of our work. Which basically boils down to
paid riddle/puzzle solving, not?

(whether it's riddle of puzzle solving depends on the quality of the specs
:-)).

--
Cees de Groot               http://www.cdegroot.com     <cg at cdegroot.com>