Process local variable and debugging

Terry Raymond traymond at craftedsmalltalk.com
Wed Feb 20 14:14:30 UTC 2002

It only takes a couple of days to write the guts.  If you look at the current
version of VW you will see the technique they used.  Independently,
I arrived at the same basic technique.

Just download the VW NC version and study it.

> tim
>
> --
> Strange OpCodes: NBRM: Unconditional No BRanch Multiple

Terry

Terry Raymond       Smalltalk Professional Debug Package
Crafted Smalltalk   *Breakpoints* and *Watchpoints* for
80 Lazywood Ln.                  VW and ENVY/Developer
Tiverton, RI  02878
(401) 624-4517      traymond at craftedsmalltalk.com
http://www.craftedsmalltalk.com