[VM] [ENH] [WIN32] Win32 enhancements

Rob Withers rwithers12 at mediaone.net
Thu Feb 21 04:24:28 UTC 2002

At 04:01 PM 2/20/2002, you wrote:
>I've attached a file with some modifications to VMMaker-3-2-5 and changes
>to the code on SF (in unified diff format).
>I used these to build a 3.2gamma VM using MSVC.  Note that the changes
>will break the gcc build.  I see this as a way station to getting a proper
>win32 build with multiple directories for internal and external
>plugins.  Rather than get gcc working with the current lame state, it
>seems more useful to define the unlame state and then move MSVC and gcc to it.

Well done, Ross!   Unfortunately, I can't do MSVC.  It's lame!   Although
the idea of debugging is an interesting one.   hehe :)    Anyway, I would
really prefer if the gcc Makefile is also generated, before we go rolling
these changes into 'official' VMMaker.  Unfortunately, I am in crunch mode
on the job and I just don't have much time.  If you do and are interested,
supporting internal plugins generated to the intplugins directory would be
the last operation to get it not-lame, the antithesis of lame, the goal of
every healthy person in this modern archaic metaworld.

cheers,
Rob