[BUG][Modules] Finding class Project

goran.hultgren at bluefish.se goran.hultgren at bluefish.se
Thu Feb 21 08:47:27 UTC 2002

Hannes Hirzel <hirzel at spw.unizh.ch> wrote:
> As I learned from your answer to Alexandre there is a module called
> #Project as well as the class called #Project. Do you plan to unify
> these two in the future?

These are two different beasts altogether. Well, this is my take anyway:

The module Project is a toplevel module for organizing all the modules,
the others
are Squeak, People, Org, Com etc. So if there is a project which is not
a personal project (People)
and which has no organization behind it (Org, Com) and which isn't in
base Squeak (Squeak) then...
Say... Comanche? Comanche or other addons/applications are "projects"
and would fit in that module.

The class Project on the other hand is, well, you know what that is of
course.

regards, Göran