[Modules] Upper case message names for accessing modules

goran.hultgren at bluefish.se goran.hultgren at bluefish.se
Thu Feb 21 09:04:08 UTC 2002

Hannes Hirzel <hirzel at spw.unizh.ch> wrote:
[SNIP]
> Putting this aside, which important issues do you consider members of the
> Squeak list to deal with?

Peace brothers! :-)

Henrik is just a bit frustrated over the fact that there are so many
important things we need to resolve and apart from Henrik we all have
some serious studying to do before we can really help.

I am personally focusing on the "minimal meta info" (please respond to
my earlier post on that because it is IMPORTANT) and cataloging problem.

regards, Göran