Sound input mac os-x

Raymond Asselin raymondasselin at mac.com
Thu Feb 21 01:31:33 UTC 2002

Le Mercredi 20 février 2002, à 05:04 , John M McIntosh a écrit :

> For the few that are doing sound input on the mac under OS-X and have
> said that it doesn't work, versus the few that have it works.
>
> Please check the speech input panel and confirm that beast works. If so
> then I think you'll find squeak sound input now works. It seems
> something is turned on by picking the right input and turning speech
> input on and off.
>
> I've had one Squeaker claim success by doing this.

Hi John,
I recorded some songs and speaks with the mac microphone on a
SoundRecorderMorph and this definitely works...but in few circumstances
that are not yet clear to me I hear with my voice a background regular
rythm, like a beat...that I don't understand ! This seems effective more
when the sound volume is high.

I'm not always answering your question or tests because each time I
tried you were too fast at solving them...

Thanks for your nice work