quick mac comswiki question

John.Maloney at disney.com John.Maloney at disney.com
Thu Feb 21 18:07:07 UTC 2002

Jack,

I had this problem with a "Wallstreet" Mac G3 Powerbook. As I recall, the workaround
was to set TCP/IP to use the IrDA port. If TCP/IP was set to "Ethernet" then you had to
have a real Ethernet plugged in (or a least an Ethernet hub). Hope the IrDA trick
works for you...

Incidentally, the G4 Powerbooks don't seem to have this problem.

	-- John