quick mac comswiki question

Mark Guzdial guzdial at cc.gatech.edu
Thu Feb 21 19:00:33 UTC 2002

Hi Jack!

There are tricks that you can do to get classic MacOS to do a
loopback without an IP connection.  It has to do with a Hosts file
and such -- I used to know it.

The PWS list is the best place to ask questions about
all-things-Swiki -- it's where people really know about such things.

What problems did you have with the old PWS?  I wrote most of that on
a 190cs (68040!) in System 7, so it really shouldn't have a problem
with classic Mac -- unless something has broken recently.

Mark

--
Associate Professor - Learning Sciences & Technologies.
(404) 894-5618 : Fax (404) 894-0673 : guzdial at cc.gatech.edu