[ANN] updated Debian/x86 packages

Lex Spoon lex at cc.gatech.edu
Fri Feb 22 13:47:53 UTC 2002

Ross Boylan <RossBoylan at stanfordalumni.org> wrote:
> I am getting sound, except for the case described in the next
> paragraph.  So I think sound is OK.

Glad to hear it!  I wonder what happened to your other image, though?

> The other thing that confused me is that there aren't any noises when
> I delete a morph.

I dunno, but I see it too.  And the sound is still there on older
images.  I kinda liked the sound, but I haven't dug to the bottom of it.

Maybe some nice person on the list will say whether they get a sound
after using the X halo on other platforms....  ?  :)

-Lex