[Modules] DeltaModules adding inst/class vars?

Stephan Rudlof sr at evolgo.de
Sat Feb 23 00:47:58 UTC 2002

Dear Modularizers,

I've just read the Swiki pages about modules (there has been some other
stuff in the meantime for me...) and I'm very impressed! So far, so fast!
Thanks!

I have a question:
Is it planned to provide a mechanism for DeltaModules to add inst/class vars
to a class? Not by redefining all inst/class vars, but by giving a 'delta'
to existing ones...
This is a feature which could be useful, if *not* used to often, of course.
Or do you see a conceptual problem (e.g. missing encapsulation) with this
idea?

Greetings,

Stephan
--