sqMacWindow.c changes in a big way.

PhiHo Hoang phiho.hoang at rogers.com
Sat Feb 23 21:07:00 UTC 2002

Hi John,

> I've broken sqMacWindow.c into 10 different files. After many years
> (10?) this file grew from a few K to 120k. Which is way too big and
> complex for a file that manages mac window functionality and
> everything else.

	You are brave, it's not easy to break away from things that are
so close to you for so long. But if it brings in something new and
better, then why not ;-)

> Since I was considering migrating the os-x port to carbon event
> handing, I decided to split the file. The resulting files, have been
> posted to source forge for a pending 3.2.5 mac VM.

	I missed something here, how can I get to the source on SF, is
there a page describing all these little things like what are where ?
When who can do what ? ...

	Cheers,

	PhiHo.