[FIX] Rectangle resizing and drag

Jim Benson jb at speed.net
Sun Feb 24 19:56:56 UTC 2002

I put on my safari hat and went bug hunting this weekend. This is a
particularly nasty bug that I caught.

One place this bug exhibits itself is when dragging a SystemWindow with
fastWindowDragging on. Typically you'll pick a window up by its title bar,
and drop it. If you click on the title bar again without moving the mouse,
you can't pick up the window. This same type of problem is exhibited in
window resizing.

A side effect of this bug is that the window sometimes does not refresh
properly after window resizing or window dragging, and forces the user to
manually refresh the screen.

This bug is a side effect of polling the mouse manually. In order to get the
event queue kickstarted again, I shoved a mouse event into the queue which
seems to get the ball rolling again.

Jim Benson