ARM GCC compiler issue

George D Detlefsen darvish at cox.rr.com
Mon Feb 25 05:21:31 UTC 2002

Hi VM Makers

You can do this automaticly in the 'Makefile' by using the '-s' option
to 'gcc' to get the assembly code in a file (or pipe). Then use 'sed'
or 'awk' to process the file to ferret out and change the offending
instructions before passing the code to the assembler. This has worked
like a charm for me in other environments.

Cheers, George