Squeak list archive at ASPN (was Re: Getting rid of metaclasses)

Doug Way dway at riskmetrics.com
Mon Feb 25 07:48:57 UTC 2002

Hannes Hirzel wrote:

> I think Ned stated the problem in a good way in the last message of that
> thread
>
> http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Mail/Message/squeak/619684

Hey, I don't think I've seen that list-archive mentioned before.  It
seems to work well, and doesn't appear to have advertising, pretty nice.

Also, I notice that this site archives a lot of developer-related
mailing lists.  See:

http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Mail/

The Squeak list shows up as #5 in the section of Most Active mailing
lists.  It's about time this list has gotten recognition for being
difficult to keep up with! ;)

- Doug Way
   dway at riskmetrics.com