"zombie" question (was: [newbie]Does Model + Morphic = MVC?)

Noel J. Bergman noel at devtech.com
Tue Feb 26 05:48:26 UTC 2002

> wrapping it all up in language which made Kant's Critique of Pure
> Reason seem like bed-time reading!

If *was* bed-time reading if you were an epistemology major!

I prefer Descartes' Discourse on Method, even if it suffers from epistemic
collapse.  Hume is also more to my taste than Kant.  Charles Peirce is
probably the one I'm closest to as an epistemologist.

Kant's take on ethics always felt like he was wanted to follow Descartes,
but had to deal with the problems inherent in The Discourse.

	--- Noel