Modules and class... [ a off-topic question ?]

Torsten.Bergmann at phaidros.com Torsten.Bergmann at phaidros.com
Tue Feb 26 07:48:03 UTC 2002

I completely agree with Jim. We should thank David for sharing
his knowledge. Smallscript is a cool system and definitely the
way for Smalltalk to go. Especially David's work on modularization,
namespaces, mixins and language integration. Download it and take a closer
look: www.smallscript.net

The Syntactic-sugar may be a little bit confusing first - but
after a while you will notice that it is pure Smalltalk.
Squeak can profit a lot from Davids work.

Bye
Torsten