Convenient Reading

Nevin Pratt nevinpratt at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 26 18:30:01 UTC 2002

I've been silent on this thread, actually hoping (out of embarrassment)
it would die, because as some have pointed out, it is trivial to
configure Mozilla filters to do what I wanted.  I then just go ahead and
receive individual emails, and let Mozilla move the messages to a unique
folder and thread them.

Sorry to bother everybody.

Nevin