[newbie] Really Basic Morphic UI Question

John Hinsley johnhinsley at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Feb 27 01:29:25 UTC 2002

On Thu, 01 Jan 1970, Jim Barton wrote:
//snip//
> I know this must be trivially simple to solve, right?  Can someone help
> before I'm forced to teach my daughter Java ;-) ???

Everything that Ned says, plus, there actually _is_ a morphic counter tutorial
done by Dan Shafer on the minnow swiki.

If your daughter likes shoot em ups, there's also a more sophisticated etoys &
scripting tutorial in the form of Space Wars (or is it Space Invaders?) by Karl
Ramberg (it is a tutorial, you have to build the game yourself) on Bob's Super
Swiki.

Hope she likes Squeak!

Cheers

John

--
They're afraid, very afraid......
According to CRN magazine, Microsoft staff discovering Linux in use