Getting rid of metaclasses (Was: Behaviors vs Modules)

Gary McGovern gary.play at btopenworld.com
Wed Feb 27 02:19:51 UTC 2002

Well thank you for those. I mentioned more intelligent objects months ago and it went down like a
lead balloon. Perhaps one day there'll be intelligent objects in an intelligent system and we can
dispense with dumb objects on dumb OSes.

Couldn't vouch for the implementation though.

Regards,
Gary
(Don't be afraid be very afraid, M$ has 90% stock in all Lino distros ;-) )