Camp Smalltalk 4 (registration deadline) March 4th

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Wed Feb 27 20:59:11 UTC 2002

Hey Squeakers, I should remind you that Camp Smalltalk 4 registration
deadline is fast approaching. (March 4th) (Hint we need some more
forms in). Yes it might seem a long way off, but *early* prebooking
helps keep the rates down.

http://wiki.cs.uiuc.edu/CampSmalltalk/CS4+Registration

The location looks really cool
http://home.navigators.org/us/gleneyrie/

The wiki is at
http://wiki.cs.uiuc.edu/CampSmalltalk/CS4

But that doesn't tell the whole story, for that you need to check out
some past experiences.

For that you should look at
http://wiki.cs.uiuc.edu/CampSmalltalk/What+is+Camp+Smalltalk

It's a great place to go for a week of restful coding with perhaps
some of the most experienced people in the smalltalk community. It is
a lot of fun, but we also get a lot of serious work done for the
community at large. Anyone, regardless of ability is welcome,
certainly you get to learn alot about Smalltalk and about people you
read about here, and on comp.lang.smalltalk.

PS The venue lends itself to other things, so bring your families along.