Serialization

jescoto at objective.com.br jescoto at objective.com.br
Thu Feb 28 19:31:57 UTC 2002

Yes, that is, convert them to a byte representation  and reconstruct them
in another image.

                    John M McIntosh
                    <johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com>        To:     squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org
                    Sent by:                                 cc:
                    squeak-dev-admin at lists.squeakfoun        Subject:     Re: Serialization
                    dation.org

                    28/02/2002 15:36
                    Please respond to squeak-dev

>Ok, Squeak does.
>
>Is there any example, tutorial, paper or swiki page about how to serialize
>instance objects in Squeak ?
>
>If the answer is "yes", could you, please, say where ?
>
>Thank you

Well I'm not sure what you mean by serialization?

Do you mean to convert them to a byte representation, transfer them
to another location, and reconstruct them in another image?