[ANNC] ComSwiki 1.2 ("Harvest")

Frank Sergeant frank at canyon-medical.com
Fri Jan 4 01:45:34 UTC 2002

G.J.Tielemans at dinkel.utwente.nl wrote:

> ComSWiki 1.2 "Harvest".........
>
> I run a server under windowsNT4 servicepack 6... clientbrowsers IE5.5 sp2 &
> IE5.0
> I run a server under windows98 first release with IE5.5 clients under win98.

> NO BUGS (YET)!!
> I cannot replicate the other problems from Frank Sergeant (Win2000) under NT
> or 98.
> (I did even copy pages & uploads from an older swiki- as he did- restart..
> everything still OK)

Thank you.  I am very glad to have the feedback even if it is of the
form: "no problem here".  I guess the real race is whether I will solve
the problem first or move the swiki to Linux first. I think my only
remaining problem is .../manual/40.save where it possibly should be
.../manual/40 and that only if I run the browser and the swiki on the
same machine.  I haven't tried running the swiki on the W98SE machine
yet, so that may give me a further clue when I get a chance to try that.

-- Frank